Malta is an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast. It's a nation known for historic sites related to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of Saint John, French and British.
The Republic of Malta has the Individual Investor Program (IIP) since 2014, that permits individuals and their family to gain citizenship by investing in the development of Malta. If an applicant invests in the economic and social development of Malta, he/she can get a passport of this country. If you contribute to exchange you will get the citizenship of Malta, the European Union member. The citizenship of Malta is neutral, stable, and very respected, and with it, you can work in 28 other EU countries.
The geographic size of Malta is 315 km2 and has a population of 429,334 according to statistics from 2015. The Maltese inhabitants are 0,1% of the total EU population. The mail capital in this sunny country is Valletta, and the official language is Maltese. The country’s currency is Euro since they entered the Eurozone on January 1, 2008. Malta has the parliamentary republic system, and the country has 6 seats in the EU Parliament, and they held the presidency of the Council of the EU in 2017.
Everyone older than 18 years old can apply to the Citizenship by Investment Program in Malta. Before the decision to invest in Maltese development you need to live in Malta for 12 months. After that, you just need to fulfill all the investment requirements. If you have any questions our agents will help you and guide you through the entire submitting process for the second passport.
If you want to apply for the Citizenship by Investment Program you must be older than 18 years old, without a criminal record, and you must have excellent health.
You can apply with your wife/husband, and dependent children, or dependent parents and grandparents. You can also apply only to yourself. The process is rigorous and the preparation must be detailed, and you must get all the needed information. The time you need for getting a second passport to depend on each applicant and their access to the required documents.
We can divide the whole process into the following 7 steps:
- Application preparation and pre-approval by Global Citizenship Investment
- Proposal of the application to the Government of Malta
- Application check by the Government of Dominica from 4 to 6 months.
- Agreement in principle.
- Investment in a business, purchase of the real estate, or donation to the National Development and Social Fund.
- Citizenship certificate delivered.
- Passport application and issuance.
The documentation that you will require: - Citizenship by Investment Application
- Medical Certificate stating that the applicant has excellent health.
- Police Record with fingerprints and signatures from origin country and country of residence (if there is), for each member older than 16 in the application. If you have a child between 12-15 there must be affidavit sworn by a parent that child is without a criminal record.
- Proof that the person who applies has been living on Malta 12 months.
You will need to attend in person in Malta and take the Oath of Allegiance. In the next steps, our agent will guide you through the entire submitting process if you want to apply for the Citizenship Program Malta.
We gladly suggest the Citizenship Program Malta because it will offer you numerous benefits.
- Citizenship for your entire life, you can live and work in the country.
- Less than 12 months is the time which is a need for getting the second passport.
- Visa-free travel to 183 countries, including EU area, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Dual citizenship
- A great and legally live in a socially stable country.
- A quick and reliable application procedure.
Malta has better and privileged status compared to other EU citizens because it is a part of the Commonwealth of Nations. This country has an advanced economy which depends on foreign trade, tourism, and electronics and textiles manufacture. Malta’s nature is breathtaking with the rocky coast, limestone cliffs, clear water, and stunning red-gold beaches. Malta has many marinas full of speedboats, water-ski jets, and water sports are very popular here. The bottom of the sea hides many caves, crags, and wrecks full of all kinds of creatures, so the diving and snorkeling are very popular here. The local inhabitants are very warm and friendly, you will feel like at your home.
The passport is issued to the citizens of the European Union for international level, and with the national identity card, you are free to move and reside in any state of European Union and European Economic Area.
You can travel to 183 countries
The 7th best passport in the whole world
You can travel to the United Kingdom and the Schengen Area.
- YOUR CHANCE FOR A BETTER LIFE -